Bethlehem Primary Fees 2019
(None of these fees are refundable)
FEES MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE, BEFORE TERMS STARTS – ALL FEES FOR THAT TERM MUST BE PAID IN FULL
|GRADE 1||GRADE 2||GRADE 3|
|New Student||Current Student||New Student||Current Student||New Student||Current Student|
|Tuition Fee for Term 1||1860,00||1860,00||1930,00||1930,00||2040,00||2040,00|
|Tuition Fee for Term 2||1860,00||1860,00||1930,00||1930,00||2040,00||2040,00|
|Tuition Fee for Term 3||1860,00||1860,00||1930,00||1930,00||2040,00||2040,00|
|Tuition Fee for Term 4||1860,00||1860,00||1930,00||1930,00||2040,00||2040,00|
|TOTAL PER YEAR||7890,00||7440,00||8170,00||7720,00||8610,00||8160,00|
|GRADE 4||GRADE 5||GRADE 6||GRADE 7|
|New Student||Current Student||New Student||Current Student||New Student||Current Student||New Student||Current Student|
|Tuition Fee for Term 1||2180,00||2180,00||2260,00||2260,00||2370,00||2370,00||2450,00||2450,00|
|Tuition Fee for Term 2||2180,00||2180,00||2260,00||2260,00||2370,00||2370,00||2450,00||2450,00|
|Tuition Fee for Term 3||2180,00||2180,00||2260,00||2260,00||2370,00||2370,00||2450,00||2450,00|
|Tuition Fee for Term 4||2180,00||2180,00||2260,00||2260,00||2370,00||2370,00||2450,00||2450,00|
|TOTAL PER YEAR||9170,00||8720,00||9490,00||9040,00||9930,00||9480,00||10250,00||9800,00|
1. A student who registers with Little New Horizon Pre-School and furthers his/her
primary education at New Horizon College need not to pay the registration fee again.
2. Fees for primary/secondary students must be paid in advance before the term starts.
3. The media fee includes the use of computers, internet, e-mails and all material in the
4. Hostel fees are applicable to the number of school days. Any extra day will be
5. An increase in food prices will result in an increase in hostel fees.
6. If learners leave the college/hostel and they were RCL members, all costs incurred for
training/camps must be paid in full by the parents/guardians.
7. The laundry fee is compulsory for the full year.
8. When making payment, please be advised that any amount paid will first be allocated
to additional fees, hostel fees and then to school fees.
9. Notice of 30 (full calendar month’s notice) days must be given if a student wishes
to leave the College/hostel failure to do so will result in an extra month’s fee.
10. Fees should be paid in advance before the 1st day of each term.
11. A 5% discount will be granted for school fees paid in full before 31 January 2017.
12. Interest will be charged on accounts that are overdue.
13. Should it become necessary, children will be requested to go and collect any
outstanding fees. Please ensure all fees are paid up to date to avoid this.
14. Learners will be suspended if school/hostel fees are outstanding.
15. All additional fees must be paid in full registration.
16. Credit on accounts will only be allowed to those learners who’s accounts are paid to
17. No learner is allowed to attend any excursions/tours if college/hostel fees are not paid
up to date.
18. No newsletter, college magazine, photos or any informative documentation will
be given to a student unless his/her College fees are paid up-to-date.
19. Students from foreign countries, e.g. Lesotho, Botswana, Swaziland and other African
countries should submit a valid study permit before they will be allowed to further their
studies at the College. The College will not accept liability for penalties incurred by
students whose study permits are not in order.
20. Matric Farewell arrangements will be announced during June 2017.
21. D6 Communicator – compulsory for all parents.
22. Students will not be allowed to attend classes if their College fees have not been
paid before the 1st day of each term. Learners will be suspended if school/hostel fees
FNB – HARRISMITH
As Ref: Your child’s student NR. please. (Six Digits)